Thursday, February 23, 2012

Vanila Coklat The Movie?

AMC's status update on facebook on the possibilities of Vanila Coklat the movie

When I first read the status on Asia Media Content facebook, my reaction was somewhat similar to this:



Because that means I'll get the chance to see hashtagZaramir on the big screen. Imagine having the chance to see (while having your popcorns) unicorns, rainbows and glitters bursting out of the cinema screen by just paying RM13 or so. Lol I'm exaggerating, I know.

Imagine if there'll be more scenes like this on the big screen

Me: imagining the above scene and the possibilities of having  them more on the big screen

But seriously, I'm overly excited. I hope the plan will be materialised soon so I could witness Aiman Hakim Ridza's and Izara Aishah's great chemistry plus the amazing supporting casts once again after the series ends.
Being an excited fangirl that I am, I can't help but to imagine possible plot of the movie. Haha

I humbly think Asia Media Content should consider on venturing the relationship between Amir and Zara dated back when they were kids. The fact was already being made known to everybody but so far, no flashbacks were shown in this series to back up such claim. I need to see the receipts, Asia Media Content! Lol just kidding.

So imagine, should cutie pie versions of Zara and Amir were being introduced in the movie, I believe the whole cinema would be echoing 'awww' most of the time. Hahaha. I believe when they were small, though they often bickered with each other, they must have established some sort of a friendship since they grew up together, no? Plus, should Asia Media Content consider on exploring on the reason why Amir loved chocolate so much and how he was fond on giving away chocolates to his admirers, and link the reason with some event that happened between the two when they were small, it'd be A+++++ hahaha. Well I believe small details like those made a movie more interesting :P

Like an example, imagine the cute but grumpy 6 or 7 years old little Zara saving Amir from bullies in the playground, calmed him down by using a bar of chocolate or some sort that made Amir secretly happy and fond of chocolates and Zara from then on.  lol cliche, I know xD I can't help it because from my (over) observations of the series, it seems like Amir knew very well of Zara's angry triggers and often teases her and made her angry just to amuse himself. It's like he already knew Zara very well since the beginning (I couldn't help but to come up with a theory that he secretly liked her since they were small but put on a pretense that he hated her /bricked for the ridiculously coming out with theories lololol)

So the kids versions of Zaramir would make a perfect opening of the movie, no? Then as for the continuation of the plot, I wish they would retain the cute bickering moments between the two because those are the things that made Vanila Coklat as Vanila Coklat, yes? I suggest bits and pieces of secondary school moments of Zaramir, AMC. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? Small ones will do~ Hahahaha

To bring freshness into the movie (to avoid from being too similar to the drama version), why not make Amir later on broke (I dunno, go and make Dato' Ahmad being declared as bankrupt or something lolol) and had to juggle between marriage life, college and part time jobs. Let him face the world, with Zara by her side. Let them work part time together but had to make their relationship a secret due to the employer's 'no couple in work place policy' or something. No more Nissan Fairlady, just imagine both of them going to college / work by taking the buses / lrt together. Hahahaha Imagine Amir's new discoveries of such a new world to him, with Zara by her side. Cuteness I tell you, cuteness! Hahahahaha. And then the climax could probably the dilemma Amir had to face when the situation burdened Zara heavily and he can't bear to see her like that. Awwwhhh. And then let the superwoman of Vanila Coklat, who is none other that Aunty Anne to save the day at the end of the day. Hahaha.

Sigh. What are you doing, self? It's like I'm writing those "Jikalau aku seorang..." types of essays in primary school and this time the title is "Jikalau aku producer Vanila Coklat the movie". hahahaha. Vanila Coklat why la you do this to me???? AMC, Vanila Coklat team and fans, I'm sorry for having no life and imagining things like these ;~; lololol.

Vanila Coklat: Causing acute fangirling syndrome so beware 

I need someone to save me from this madness. THIS! IS! SPARTAAAAAAA!!!  /headdesk

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha nice one. i like your storyline. like seriously!! the storyline vanila coklat series version kind of stupid actually. it should be strong and nice,not a loose storyline. i'm kind of disappointed of the story. izara aishah is a good actress. i really love your storyline. the producer should noticed this. ;)

Anonymous said...

I think like seriously, you should let AMC know of this....like seriously serious...go submit! Bug them...heheheheh

Anonymous said...

u are my new favourite person at the moment,whoever u are..;D

i've been thinking along the same storyline, except for the bankruptcy part. in my version, they both run away from their families - as a result from the stubbornness of their fathers - and start to build their life together, hardship and all. but the climax would be the same as yours again :)

'I need someone to save me from this madness.' ~ it's just for two more weeks.. though in my case, i'm sure i'll be watching it again.. and again

'THIS! IS! SPARTAAAAAAA!!!' ~ i saw someone using this exact same phrase somewhere..

Anonymous said...

please...let AMC noticed ur storyline!!! it's interesting for the big screen...i like the duo chemistry...like...like...like....they were meant for each other....superb acting!!! hehehe

day_dreamer said...

:D ahhh sorry sebab lambat reply comments kt post nih!

To: Anon #1, thank you very much! :D the current storyline of the series is rather a lighthearted one, which reflects the genre of the drama itself - a romantic comedy. I love the great chemistry, natural acting and the cuteness of the then bickering couple who turned out to be oh so loving couple. Hihi. So I hope such elements will be retained in the movie if they ever come up with one and of course, with a stronger plot! Awh. Malunya saya kalau producer tu tengok post ni sebab takut depa gelak ja since it was written in a full throttle fangirl mode on. Haha

To: Anon #2, Terima kasih <3 Ahhh mcm saya cakap kt Anon #1 kt atas, takmau saya maluuuuuu! Hahahaha. But seriously, thank you for reading this fangirling post of mine!

To: Anon #3, awhhh I'm so touched to be your favourite person at the (then) moment! Lol. Thank you! Being in this VC fandom made us couldn't help but to think of the possible plotlines of the movie! High 5 on the same storyline we thought of! Haha. No doubt I'll be watching it over and over again, too! Lol. I've never watched the movie '300' except for the 'Madness? This! Is! SPARTAAAA!!!" scene. That scene with King Leonidas is gold. Lmao.

To: Anon #4, awwwhhh thank youuu <3 like I mentioned above, I malu la kalau AMC notice this because I regard this as a rather childish fangirl daydream of mine ja. Haha. Btw, I like the duo chemistry too! And of course their natural acting. Sukaaa <3 *fangirl mode on*

Again, thank you to all of you for reading and leaving out comments in here. I really appreciate those comments. Thank you. /ayat artis. Hahaha

Anonymous said...

Sukanya!!!! Im addicted to this too!!! Cant help

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

When we look at the concept of the word really enjoy, not only in relation to a captivating marriage by using yet another, however as being a experience which is engendered once you have miltchmonkey a better romance with ourselves also ( blank ) or simply for a sense of increased unity with your family as well as mankind * it then develops into a lot more really clear that any individual is looking for in daily life will be love.

Nadia Natasha said...

err hi where can i watch this new movie? i meant the vanila coklat the movie where they act at paris?please reply this ASAP thanks (:

Anonymous said...

Please..I still want the Nissan Fairlady T.T

day_dreamer said...

Hi~ there is no Vanila Coklat the movie so you can't watch it anywhere. If I'm not wrong they have yet to start shooting for it and I'm not sure whether the plan of having the movie version will be materialised or not now :'(