Monday, January 7, 2008

In Between

A week previously...

One was about to leave, while the other was entering my life so abruptly.
The former needed a goodbye while the latter needed a Hello.

I knew it was coming. But I hate to accept such a fact.

I chose not to witness such a moment. I didn’t even dare to look at my watch. I just let the moment passed me by.

At such a moment I truly understand how Cinderella felt when the clock struck 12 o’clock in the midnight.

After a week of self denial...

It seems like I can finally accept it.

I’m able to write “2008” instead of “2007” in the date columns on my lecture notes. That’s a progress.

I have an issue with New Year each and every time it approaches. I hate to say goodbye and hello to the 2 different years. I guess I never had New Year resolutions.

See, how much I hate New Year?

But Riry manage to make me think about my New Year resolutions. She kept on bugging me these few days asking me about them, and told me how important it is for me to have them. So here I am, rising up my white flag towards her direction.

And… here they are… my New Year resolutions (not really resolutions, I guess they’re more like 2008’s goals to achieve) :

1) To make a trip to Singapore for the sake of watching ‘The Kite Runner’. It’ll be released in Singapore at the end of January. In Malaysia, the release date is in the month of April.

2) To buy Sony Cybershot T2 (green one).

3) To post more than 2 blog entries per month. Haha.

4) Not to make New Year (for 2009) resolutions at the end of the year 2008.

No comments: