Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Jump From Paper



Jump From Paper collections.


Last Saturday while waiting for my cousin's daughter, Ira to finish her tuition class, I decided to head to Starbucks to kill the boredom. As usual, internet means scrolling down the Tumblr page and suddenly I was awed by this one particular post @Lyanalyst has reblogged. It's about bags that look so unreal but yet it is real - Jump From Paper - bags.

Tumblr scrolling is dangerous

Clicking, browsing, jaw dropping, urge of having one kicking in - yes they all happen in 5 minutes. So when the time comes, I fetched Ira and begged her to accompany me to Pipit Zakka Store at Tokyo Street, Pavilion KL.
"Play Hooky"
"First Date"




















The store didn't have that one particular design I absolutely love "Cheese", so I settled for the "Play Hooky" one, which is my other choice. And I left, with a big shopping bag, a grin on my face and  a big hole on my pocket.

I regret nothing.

Really.

Seriously. Nothing.

Okay.

Maybe. A little. Just a little.

About the big hole on my pocket thing.

Haha.

2 comments:

ayu said...

mak ai! mahai gila! mmg Dato' lah!

day_dreamer said...

Ahahahaha Dato' la sangatttttt! :P